Friday, July 24, 2009

No-life for the others, life from my point of view

Hi! I just came in from a walk with my dog and I have to say - what a weather! I don't know if I have even seen or felt weather like that, it was fabulous. There were some very heavy clouds, you could almost feel them touching your back with their electricity - and the colour of them! I guess there's not even a word to describe the colour of them but it was something between lilac, blue, black, grey and purple. Just fantastic. But no thunder, no storm, just couple raindrops falling down from the massive sky. I really enjoyed the walk. The only thing I'm more interested about is that where the other people were. There was absolutely no-one outside. Like time would have been stopped. There were no humen, no animals, no cars. Even the lights in all houses were switched off. And I can tell you - that really was weird, since it wasn't that late. What a pity, I was the only person who was outside to enjoy that moment.

I haven't really been here, I mean, in Blogger. Maybe it's because I'm a bit no-life again, like I knew I would, after visiting Hungary again. I don't go anywhere, I don't do anything...I just am. Well okay, I dream about living in Hungary some day, or even visiting it soon again. I have got my enthusiasm to study Hungarian again, so this no-lifeness has been good for me, too. Last weekend I went on over ten pages in my exercise book. I don't know, I'm just a girl who dreams her life away. Maybe it's not good, maybe it is. Maybe it's just a way to manage.

I have to go to bed now, but if someone's interested in this kind of dream world, please start from listening to a Hungarian band called Nox. You find some great songs of them from Youtube, like, Legyen, Még egy perc, Időntúl and Javítsd a hibát. And making myself more no-life: I sing all the songs of the album every day - yes, in Hungarian! It's a whole fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment