Thursday, July 9, 2009

In the end

Gosh I have to kill my conscience. I trapped on it again, this time it was cds. We bought four cds from Tesco yesterday, all with label "Made for Hungary". Because none of us had never seen that kind of marking before, we started to think if we could export the cds to Finland at all. It said made for Hungary. Not made for Finland or other countries.

As everyone who really knows me probably already guesses, at that point I was all worried and almost saw our family sitting in customs jail so my dad asked the salesman about the label. He obviously couldn't speak or understand English, as he paid no attention - just like nothing happened. So we bought them. At Csorba's I surfed on the Internet and found this relieving information: It just meant that the cds were cheaper. Thank God! Now I can listen to Nox and all these Slumdog millionaire -songs. (The book is amazing, btw!)

I remember the day we arrived here (what a surprise I do) and thought that we're going to spend all these ten days in sunny and warm Hungary. Now we only have one day left and I'm afraid we'll be back third time ;) (fourth, but third time here in Csorba's) I just love this place, we all do. The Csorba family hasn't been home very much, though, but it's OK. We already knew where are the best restaurants located and how to rent a car, for example.

Oh yea, we rent a car for two days and visited the beautiful cities of Pécs, Héviz and Szekszárd and this wonderful village of Tihany. I just love Tihany. The view from there...oh. It's something that you have to see with your own eyes. Those are the times when it's difficult to remember that Balaton actually is a lake. Oh, I can't even find the words.

I just have to mention that this place is home. I have to get here again and again. Maybe I'll move here some day. Mom and dad already found out the university cities of Hungary and what I should study. They said I could study Finnish and Hungarian and come here to teach Finnish in university. Not a bad idea! ;)

Anyway, we'll spend the whole day on the beach tomorrow and leave this place early in the morning on Saturday. I'll write more later... It has been lovely to live here with Polish and German guests and I want to thank the Csorba family for this house, for their kindness and ofc, for this Wi-Fi connection ;) Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Jep jenkkilassa olin vuoden :) Nytte 2 viikkoo jalella ja sitten kotio~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow have fun the rest two weeks!

    ReplyDelete