Friday, October 16, 2009

Just some great news...

...that I had to post to my blog. It's been a while since my last post... I'm sorry about that. I'm just so lazy with this. It's probably clear, for I have three own blogs and three dogs' blogs to update regularly. You just cannot be on time everywhere.

But let's go to the news: I'm going to Hungary again! Please don't ask me why, because I have no clue. Or of course I know why ('cause I want to!), but how I got my mom to come with me. So yes, this time I'll be going only with mom. And to Budapest, not to SiĆ³fok or Balaton at all. Although I will push my mom to take a train with me and do a one-day trip to the "contryside", you know. To our own place. I wish we could visit the Csorbas, too, but that's not possible. Unfortunately. Anyway it's more than marvellous to go and see the autumn of Hungary - it seems to be such beautiful, at least in the photographs I've seen. It's kind of different comparing to Finland, as we have already had snow here. Yak!

I'm actually having my autumn breaks of school at the moment. And as you probably guess, I've just spent it in front of my laptop. Not that I haven't done anything here - I absolutely have: I changed the layout of our website, and now I am refreshing this personal blog and my Twitter profile, too. And as for Twitter, did you notice that black poll on the right hand side? I found this funny, little widget on Twitter and decided to add it here so that I wouldn't have to refresh this so often, but you guys could still know what's happening here. On second thoughts, I'm pretty sure there's no one following this blog, but whatever. It's just for my own fun that I'm writing here.

I suppose I'm ending this post now, but I'll be here again after one week, since I made sure our hotel has this wireless Internet connection ;) This lovely little computer travels with me again. It always does. So see you then - there'll be many photos again!

No comments:

Post a Comment