Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer's here!

Finally the summer really seems to be here. It's funny how your mind lifts up when it's sunny and warm. At least mine does. For instance now, when I got this feeling that I have to do something fun outside. So I send an e-mail to my friend for asking if she would come to the forest with me and my dog. More than that, she said yes, of course and we're leaving soon. I just had to refresh my blog first ;)

Yesterday, when I was feeling totally no-life, I surfed on the internet (surprise, surprise!) and headed to the website of EF. I started to look for information about our coming language trip to Malta next summer and found this test for testing your English skills. According to this test I'm advanced ;) Wo-hoo. I just have to test my sis, too, although I'm pretty sure she will hardly understand anything of it.

Have I already told you that my friend's mom asked me to play the piano in someone's party? Yes, she did. I'd like to say yes and play a couple of my own songs and The scientist by Coldplay, but you all know how afraid I am of being in front of the audience... I should decide soon, but I just don't know whether should I go or not.

Thank God my family is in Helsinki now and I'm away when they'll come back home. I just can't stand them at all at the moment. We've been arguing since they came home from the cottage yesterday so I'm not really eager to be around...

Oh, it's already late. I mean, not late, but late for meeting Fia soon. I gotta go. But I just had to mention that it's possible for me to have my personal site after a couple weeks. I've found someone who will do the layout for me. Thanks to Taija :) She was the first to see "Realize!", my 5th song on the video, by the way. Now, byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment