Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's midsum guys!

Back home again. We spent the midsum at our summer place in Hamina with our grandparents and my best friend's family. Unfortunately -even though I had my laptop with me- there was no internet so I couldn't write anything here. Otherwise I would have wrote something crazy, since we had such great time together! My sis had organized this race for us (I kinda lost...), then we all played volleyball with our cottage neighbours (they're our relatives) and it was totally fun! My grandpa fell down, like, million times, my mom took my place all the time and I got mad to her, we all screwed and made fun of each other and laughed. Geez we laughed!

Later in the night me, my friend Fia and my sis Ellis made up these crazy looks and then took some pictures, ate more goodies than ever (and I really mean more than ever) and again - laughed. Once we had those party looks we started to play Idols until I almost fell asleep. Yet we had to go to the crapper and while waiting for my friend I settled to lie to the moss. It was way more comfortable than our beds in the cottage... Somehow I however woke up in my bed in the cottage ants running on my face! Didn't I told you that the moss would have been way more comfortable than the bed, did I...?

I came home already today although my family stays one day more there. I have just played the piano, surfed on the internet, listened to music and danced like a freak. I'm a little hungry for I have only eaten breakfast today so I guess I'll have something to eat now. You guys, have a nice Saturday evening!

Oh and hey you, I've joined Flickr, so please check out my photoalbums here!

No comments:

Post a Comment