Tuesday, June 23, 2009

...and I just can't hide it.

Gosh I'm excited. I visited the school for choosing my courses today and now after the meeting with the principal...I feel just great. I was able to choose both German and Spain, but not only that I'll try to study Russian which is organized outside the school lessons. I'm glad I can stay in Loviisa so that I won't waste any time sitting on the bus. I also got this list of our books and the list is long ;) I wonder how much all these books will cost...

Have I already told you how amazing place this Flickr is? It's a website for photos and videos, and I have put some of my pics there, too. I was exploring other people's photos when I suddenly found some incredible shots from Hungary. The photos were just wonderful and now I've found out where they were taken at. Yet I haven't found out where exactly in Hungary those places are located, but I wish they weren't too far away from Balaton. I mean, once I'll take my big camera with me, it would be sooooo cool to get shots like them. I'm even more excited!

I kinda shouldn't be here for it's this late now, so I guess I have to go to sleep. I can't believe I'm having only five days left at work - and seven days left until the trip to Hungary! Sorry for this post, I'm just way too excited. Here are some of my shots in the forest yesterday. Thanks for coming with me, Fia! <3>

^ Meet my new friend, Szimón the Stone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment