Friday, June 5, 2009

Remember, just be yourself.

Geez I had soo much fun today! I spent such great time with my best friend who has taught me something very important. You know, like, how to be or behave when hanging out with the friends. I realized I'm kind of relaxed nowadays, when I always used to be so nervous and almost hated being with them. Not exactly hated being with them, but I hated that hell sticky situation. I don't know why was that. But I think that might be because of the same old part people keep asking everytime - "What would you like to do?". And you ask that question every single time you meet your friend knowing what the answer will be like, it's "I don't know" or "you should decide" almost everytime. It's just this manner people have learnt to use it without the question's own meaning. Do you get what I mean?

Well, today we talked about the things we always talk about, I designed a new layout for my personal site and she helped me, I played the piano and stuff. And we had so much fun! With her I can do anything I want to, whenever I want to without being ashamed. But not only that, with a good friend I am also able to do things I'd normally hate - like cleaning up or something. That's the way hanging out with the friends should be.

And why I'm talking about this, you must be wondering now. Well, I have stopped asking any questions like that and just started to be myself. You know, I don't have to be anything else, I don't have to serve my friends or anything. Nowadays I'm just like "relax and make yourself feel like at home", "let's talk" or something. There's no need to do anything really but just hang around. If that ain't OK with my friends...well, I'm sorry - I can't help it! And that's what my best friend has taught me. Just be yourself, you don't have to be anyone or anything else. Because you're good. We all are.

8 comments:

  1. Visit me :
    http://missmilliesblog.blogger.com

    You know who ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And nice writing of course, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiitos Beitsu, oot tärkee <3
    Sait mut itkee :D
    nyt mun pitää äkkiä löytää jostain puna-valkoraidallinen paita, muuten ei tuu mitään (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll totally visit ur blog in the future, too... It's great that uve done a blog, too since it's a good way to go through all the emotions.

    Just pick one red'n'white shirt and weare it. I promise ull feel urself way better. The shirt makes u feel safe. And then Im with u there. Ull be ok, I dont know about myself... :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. U should be ok, otherwise I won't go anywhere!
    And I'll search that shirt. ;)
    I'm gonna miss u all soooooooooooo much.
    snif.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaaa me toooo :'( But before this gets all wet, u should keep some party ;) Have u already made the invitations? I can help u with them, it would be cool (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I haven't :/
    I really don't know what to do!
    So many ideas, but none of them isn't the "right one".
    Argh, it's so hard.
    You Have to help meee :)
    And please tell me your opinion about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I totally will, u have my word! Just tell me when when can meet and plan and we'll do it (; Although I'm a bit tired in the evenings now when working, but I guess I should just sleep more than I do now!

    ReplyDelete