Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happiness...what's that?

Hiii. I just published my very new personal blog and decided to write it in English. I actually don't know why, I guess it's just for a change, you know. The blog carries the name of the 6th song I've made by myself. I think it was describing enough, wasn't it? Or how on Earth could you know. I mean, can you seriously tell me you know who I am? ;)

I just had to tell you (who ever you happen to be) about this evening, 'cause I think it was pretty surprising in some strange way. You know, after a long, long day at work (yea, I'm working at this communication office in Loviisa throughout June) I was pretty tired when I finally got back home... I still had to lead these agility trainings later in the evening which somehow didn't really inspire me. No, not today, after the work and stuff. But ofc I went there and I'm glad I did! Even though it was rainy all time throughout those two hours, but the students (if you can name them like that) were great! Almost everyone had come to the trainings no matter what the weather was like and they had all got better. I mean, there's nothing that shows that your methods work better than that. And we're having this great team spirit in the group that totally lifts up everyone of us. That's just great!

I was so happy I laughed aloud when walking home after those two hours. Happiness can be just little things you normally wouldn't even notice. Like, walking back home after this long day, hair, clothes, face, the dog, you know - all wet, but laughing honestly.

And lastly the best news of the week - my best friend has come home from her summer cottage, finally! I have missed her soooo much, and now we can meet again and talk about...well, that's a secret I'll never tell...

xoxo Bea :]

No comments:

Post a Comment