Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer? No mam!

Hey c'mon! Just take a look outside - does it look like summer? In my opinion...no. I don't know where you happen to be at the moment, but here in Loviisa it's all cloudy and grey. Well, I'm glad we'll have this holiday trip to Hungary after three weeks (; If my mom doesn't cancel the whole trip... You know, she's so scared of snakes and then she had talked with her workmate and heard that she had seen many snakes out there, in Hungary. And gosh mom got scared... She came home all terrified yesterday telling us what she had heard. Her eyes were about to drop off her head while talking about these snakes and we all tried to get her calm down. It was pretty hard ;) The rest of the day she spent on the internet, searching for some information about the Hungarian snakes... So it would be no wonder if she canceled the whole trip for the snakes - and she already has done it once, though...

I'm feeling a bit sick :( I've been feeling cold and bad all day long and had this headache today. I really hope I won't get sick, since I have to judge this admisson test in agility on Thursday and besides that I'm working every day so it would be kinda hard to stay home anyways. And feeling sick at work isn't nice either.

Nowadays I'm truly married with my piano. I keep playing every day and every night. Playing the piano is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing when I'm about to go to bed in the evenings. I just love playing my own songs, but not only that, I also like to play Coldplay's songs. And when I say I'm playing the piano I usually don't play the melody itself, but I comp and sing. It's relaxing and more creative.

Now my headache really pisses me off, so I gotta go. But please let me know if you have been reading my texts, 'cause it's the only way to know whether there are some visitors in here or not. Viszlát!

4 comments:

  1. Wo-hoo, u're my precious visitor (and I guess the only one ;))! And I'm yours. I mean, not the only one (or hou would I know?), but precious visitor - am I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hih, I found some FABULOUS cherry-shoes from SpiritStore, but there wasn't my size.. :(
    sniff.
    and you're always welcome to my closet :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, thanks for invitation! :D

    ReplyDelete