Sunday, June 14, 2009

Murphy's law -day :: vol. 1

We all know the days when everything's set against you and nothing goes well, don't we? Our English test told us about these days a couple months ago - they are called Murphy's law -days. Well, whatever they are, I'm having one today. I wish this fucking day was already over.

I have argued with my dad the whole day. He has asked me to do things -which I totally have done well-, but then he comes to me and says how everything's 'not finished'. Let me say something..! And he just asks more and more so that he can point out that I've done absolutely nothing. I don't know what's wrong with him this time, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with me, though. No matter if I am near him or not - I'm always in wrong place, doing wrong things or just doing nothing, or then I'm doing the right things at the wrong time.

Besides my cell phone stays silent and dead. Well at least some good news: I'll get my mom's Samsung SGH-U600, since she can't use it and will buy another one - but when?

I visited the school earlier today to see all the students that will go to the same school with me next year. There was about twenty names on the list, all from our school of course. And I guess there's no need to mention that I almost slipped and fell down on a puddle of water when going back home...

Sorry for this, perhaps I should just go to bed and close my eyes until it's tomorrow and I have to go to work again. I'm sure that if I went downstairs now, I'd fall down the stairs and broke my leg or something. So please, stay away from me today, I may be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment