Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anger and addictions

Arrrgh! My dear and the best cell phone ever doesn't work anymore, shit! It has been weird for a couple days (it got wet two months ago and hasn't really got over it), but it totally died today. Now I can't even get it on. So if there are any of my friends reading this, please note that I can't answer to my phone at the moment... I don't want to have a new one - they're all strange and stupid -yes and ugly- nowadays and they all include this useless stuff. I want to have another green Samsung SGH-250, but I guess they are not sold anywhere anymore. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I need to check if I could still get one, or then I have to find a whole new one. This sucks.

I can't wait for our trip! I have decided to take my big camera with me so that I can take good pictures that I can watch again and again when we're back in Finland. I don't want to miss anything! And I already asked Sonja if she remembered where they took those beautiful nails last time and she did! She explained me where it was. I haven't bitten my nails anymore so that I can get that kind of nails, too ;)

We visited my good friend, Iina's comfirmation party today. It was so wonderful to see her again and the weather was just like we all wanted it to be - sunny and warm. I met one nice woman there with who I talked about the dogs a lot. She had told my mom that she (my mom) has got wonderful girls as they talk with people. Well, isn't that, like, normal? What if we just sat there without saying anything? At least I would find that quite boring and lame... It's nice to talk with people, you know. They are nice, they are interesting.

Uhm, I think I'll go and read something before going to sleep. Or I know what I'll read, though - Stephenie Meyer's Twilight. Yet I've read only some chapters of it, but I'll finish it very quickly once I really start to read it. And Iina already gave me the 4th part of the saga, named Breaking dawn, of which I read two chapters today - just couldn't wait. Do I get addicted to things too easily or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment