Friday, June 12, 2009

Iiiit's weekeeeend!

Heyy guys! I can't believe it's weekend again! I have had a nice week, though. I'm feeling myself very comfortable with my workmates and the days at the office have gone well. But weekend is always weekend, you know ;) Still my "boss" was quite funny today. She came and kinda hugged me saying: "Bea, you should work for us." I was like, "Am I already not working for you, am I?" :)) Then she kept going on: "Yea, but more! You know, the school isn't really important! You should just come to us, we want you here." That's why I love working there - people are so nice and close.

It's interesting how easily and fast you can get addicted to something. Nowadays I am totally addicted to my e-mail although I didn't write anything to anyone before. I just keep writing and writing to my friend who's living in the same town, but who I haven't seen now...for about...one week! ;) But it's great that there is some way to contact - and it doesn't cost anything like txt message does - even though we can't meet, like, face to face. So thanks to my dear friend who replies quickly and makes me laugh, no matter where I am. Luv ya!

Hogy van? My mom hasn't canceled our trip (yet!). I guess she can manage in Hungary even though there is a couple snakes out there... ;) And I have spent my evenings studying Hungarian. It's an interesting language, btw.

Oh, I hate mosquitos! My ankles are full of these itchy knots that wake me up at nights. And when I say they are full of them - I can tell you - they really are full of them. I'm not even able to count them, they are so close-set. My legs look like an animal's feet, you should see them. This is ridiculous.

There's also another thing you should absolutely see: my room at the moment. It's a mess. My mom would faint if she saw this. And then my sis got this great idea to come to sleep with me yesterday so now I'm having this extra bed here, too. I knew I would have to take it away so why did I let her come here? Gosh.

Ok, now this sounds like I'm not feeling good at all, but I actually am. I just don't know why. I'll put my radio on and start to clean up my room so that someone can come here yet some day... Oh, and I got this information about getting in to Porvoo's college, but I'll just stay here in Loviisa if someone's intrested to know.

Have a nice weekend you all! :) At least I'll have one.

2 comments:

  1. Hiiii.
    "I'm soo excited, and I just can't hide it"
    Hehe, you should go working there :D
    If they like you that much :)
    Aaaaand, I hate mosquitos too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess I'll still finish (and start! ;)) my school before serious working :) I have my whole life to work - besides studying is fun!

    ReplyDelete